Our company has become one of the prime manufacturers of Process Equipment Bucket Elevator for conveying material vertically upwards with complete safety. It is used for feeding a machine or store in storage silos or bin. It is ideal for transporting goods up to a height of 50 mtrs. with the capacity of lifting up to 50 tons per hour. It comes with a durable bucket that is mounted on special rubber belts or chain.
We design this elevator for different industrial sectors such as paper plants, mines, cement plants, sugar plants, steel plants, chemical, fertilizer plants, power plants, mineral ore processing units, rubber plants, etc. This is designed in high-end manufacturing unit having modern designing facilities to provide every detailing from basic equipment operational to complex structure.
Features of Process Equipment Bucket Elevators:
- Come with non return bucket mechanisms to ensure one directional motion
- Designed with flange mounted gear reducers or planetary gear drives
- Easy to operate with totally sealed construction
- Extremely durable design with heavy duty construction
- Low power consumption and minimal possible spillage
- Self cleaning pulleys
We also conduct design detailing based on different needs of the clients. It comes in steel fabrication with castings and forging machined design. In addition to this, on-site supervision services are provided for installation as well as commissioning of the equipment for national and international sites.
- Clinker grinding for cement plants
- Clinkerization with kilns
- Drying and cooling equipment
- Fines separation for cement plants
- Material handling equipment
- Mineral and ore grinding for mines
- Packing and loading sections
- Sugarcane crushing and juice extraction
It can also be customized to suit different plants. In addition to this, reverse engineering is also conducted for adapting suitability with presented systems and processes. All certifications, material test reports, and guarantees are provided with the machinery.