Our company is engrossed in undertaking and accomplishing all kinds Heavy Fabrication and machining services for various industries. Using advance machines, high grade material and as per international welding procedures, we render all equipment fabrication services in an efficient way. We have selected well experienced professionals who recognize each and every requirement of our clients and accordingly carry out these Heavy Fabrication services efficiently as per their drawings.
- Timely execution
:: Structural Work ::
We at Ashoka offer a right mix of heavy fabrication and machining under one roof. The equipment fabrication is performed according to global welding procedures (WPS as per IS, BS, ASME). Also, the material standards in accordance of customer details, and by utilizing special purpose welding equipment of different types including SAW/ARC/MIG/TIG welding machines, profiles cutters, bending and rolling machines, special holding and rotating equipment, surface treatment (shot/sand blasting) and heat treatment etc.
Some other equipment comprises: finish machined on imported floor, horizontal borers, heavy duty turning lathes, vertical turret lathes, floor drills, gear cutting hobbers etc. Ashoka possesses a lifting & handling capacity of 75 MT single piece.
Type of Equipment:
Storage equipment, Silos are perfect for long term / short term storage of dry items like food grains, cement, etc., and liquids like water, chemicals, etc. A silo can be used for blending multiple items, and thus such equipment is called as Blending Silo. Further, silo covers a wide range of size like 2m / 3m / 4m / 5m in diameter.
Generally the silos are fabricated with mild steels, and as per customer requirements regarding the capacity, size, material etc. Each silo is thoroughly manufactured so that it can withstand extreme forces, heavy wind loads and environmental changes, etc. And the welded silos can be fabricated with leg, skirt or structural support.
Primary design criteria is kept in mind like:
- Wind factor with combined height and exposure
- Gust factor coefficient
- Seismic zone or forces factor
- Uniform distribution of roof loads
- Perfect setting of nozzles, manhole and filter locations
- Silos are designed to atmospheric forces
- Design is based on buckling strength of the body, and supportive construction
- Fine inlets and discharge gates designs
There are some other design criteria including type of material, type of blending equipment, and soil bearing capacity.
- Rolling Capacity: Upto 100 mm Th x 3500mm L on 3 roller rolling machine
- Welding Technique: Submerged metal Arc, MIG, TIG 2 mm to 8 mm electrodes
- Welder Qualification: WPS Qualified (attested and approved by third party inspection agency)
- Weld tests: Radiography, Ultrasonic testing, Bend testing, 100% on weld joints
- Lifting Capacity: Overhead hook cranes upto 75 MT lifting capacity, 2 Bays with 75 MT, 1 bay with 25 MT
- Dynamic Balancing: Up to 2500 mm diameter
- Sand Blasting: Chamber size of 7000 mm x 7000 mm
- Stress Relieving: Furnace size of 4000 mm x 8000 mm