Owing to our in-depth expertise in this domain, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying an extensive range of Vacuum Crystallizers. Extensively used to drain the molasses, prior to centrifugation, these crystallizers are highly acclaimed in the market. Widely demanded in sugar industry, these are easy to install and require low maintenance. Prior to final dispatch, these equipments are stringently checked on various parameters of robustness, strength and rigidity. Moreover, these Vacuum Crystallizers are available in varied standard specifications.
Our range of Vacuum Crystallizers are developed and produced as personalized items for many process utilization. Crystallization is a hard-fluid separation method in which hard crystals are generated from a fluid concentration. Therefore, it is an prospect of precipitation, acquired from the fluctuation of the saturability situations of the substance in the solvent. The item is pre-solutioned by deploying a Brine evaporator, reverse osmosis or concentrator system. Our vacuum crystallizer then changes the remnant item into two items such as water that is sufficiently cleaned for reprocess in the plant and solids, which is simple and ideal for landfill disposition.
The vacuum crystallizers are easy to install, normally slip-attached and completely equipped with all additional controls and tools. Wash systems and digital controls make the tool simple to operate. Our systems use automatic vapor recompression (MVR) advancement to reuse the steam vapor, reducing consumption of cost and energy. Provision of customization is also available to the customers as per their preferred design and more for dependable solution.
Vacuum Crystallizers Features :
- It allows to minimize the discharges of waste water
- In several cases, it also recovers the specific salts that can balance the operation cost-effective
- Reduction in pollution by attaining nil waste discharge to secure the environment
- The generated crystals are virgin and do not include impurities such as reagents, water and more
- Disintegration of crystals can be classified and permits for simple drug formulation
- During the process of crystallization, the crystals get ideal shape, which will aid drying and filtration steps
- Crystals enhance an item's look, significantly when utilized in drug formulation
- The formed crystals are the optimum concentrated type of chemical feasible
- Long service life
- Rugged construction
- Energy efficient
Open pan boiling sugar plants
From 100TCD to 500TCD
Vacuum & pressure boiler boiling plants
From 300TCD to 1500TCD
Sugar refinery from
From 10TCD to 500TCD
Turbine based power houses (power cogeneration)
From 300TCD to 1500TCD