ASHOKA comprises of the following companies as part of the group:
* Ashoka Machine Tools Corporation (Greater Noida, UP)
* Ashoka Technologies (Mayapuri, New Delhi)
* Ashoka Machord Pvt. Ltd. (Sainik Vihar, New Delhi)
* Heavy Fabrication and Machine Shop
ASHOKA offers a convenient combination of a heavy fabrication and machining under the same roof. Equipment fabrication is carried out as per international welding procedures (WPS as per IS, BS, ASME) and material standards as per customer drawings and using special purpose modern welding equipment of various types including profiles cutters, SAW/ARC/MIG/TIG welding machines, bending and rolling machines, special holding and rotating equipment for efficient welding, surface treatment (shot/sand blasting), heat treatment etc. The same equipment is finish machined on imported floor and horizontal borers, vertical turret lathes, heavy duty turning lathes, Worm Gear Reducers, Worm Reduction, floor drills, gear cutting hobbers etc. ASHOKA has a lifting and handling capacity of 75 MT single piece.
ASHOKA is at present catering to various industries including,
* Cement Plants
* Mineral Processing Plants
* Sugar Plants
* Paper & Pulp Processing Plants
* Steel Plants
* Rubber Plants
* Fertilizer Plants
* Thermal Power Projects
* Mining Industry
* Hydro Power Project
* Port authorities & Material Handling Cos.
Countries of Supply/Export Market
ASHOKA has emerged as a growing exporter with 40% of its annual throughput being supplied to the foreign markets. The countries where our products are supplied to are as follows:
* American - USA
* Europe - UK, France, Italy, Norway
* Africa - Djibouti, Kenya, Nigeria, Sudan, South Africa
* Gulf - Jordan, Iran, Iraq & Turkey
* Middle East - Dubai, Kuwait, Oman
* Asia - Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam
* Others - Canada, Australia, Peru, etc.
Member of Trade Organizations
ASHOKA is a member of a number of reputed trade organizations in the country such as:
* Confederation of Indian Industry
* Engineering Export Promotion Council
ASHOKA is an ISO 9001:2000 company certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV). Additionally the company is also approved and recognized by internationally renowned quality inspection agencies such as:
* Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
* Lloyds Register of Shipping
* Tata Consulting Services (TCS)
We have the heavy fabrication and machining facility. Here the fabrication is done as per the global welding processes by using the appropriate material. Also, we keep up with the specifications of our clients. There is a use of special-purpose machines including SAW/ARC/MIG/TIG welding machines, profiles cutters, bending & rolling machines, and holding & rotating equipment etc. This ensures efficient welding, surface treatment and heat treatment processes. Also, the special-purpose machines comprise imported floor & horizontal borers, heavy duty turning lathes, vertical turret lathes, floor drills, and gear cutting hobbers etc. We have the lifting & handling capability of 75 MT single piece as well.
Turnkey Project Supply
We undertake turnkey projects and provide complete solution in the field. This also covers establishment and commissioning of small as well as medium scale cement, sugar plants. We come up with the right solutions for specific type of steel rolling mills and fertilizer plants etc.
We undertake activities like:
* Pre-feasibility study
* Design & system engineering
* Equipment manufacturing
* Construction & commissioning of provided plant & equipment
* Sub-contracting & supply
* Post commissioning services such as operational management & training.
We are associated with various known and reputable project consultancy organizations, testing houses and government owned research bodies to offer complete project consultation, regarding:
* Project feasibility analysis
* Site selection
* Raw material testing
* Detailed report generation of project
* Process & equipment selection with specifications
* Mechanical arrangement drawings for machinery & plant
* Electrical single line diagrams & schemes
* Civil foundation drawings & details
* Factory shed drawing & detailing submission
* Tendering data for procurement of parts & machinery
Here the first importance is given to the positioning & layout of the equipment. This increases the total plant running efficiency, in terms of individual equipment performance as well as effectiveness of material handling.
Utilizing the experience and expertise, we work in accordance with the global market requirements. Also, we incorporate the latest advancements and transformations in the designs. Special design software, with latest versions, such as AUTOCAD and SOLIDWORKS are used for all drawings like equipment drawings, civil drawings, general layouts and process flow sheets etc.
Erection & Commissioning
With an effective turnkey project management, we transform an open ground into a productive manufacturing plant. We are supported by a team of skilled & experienced personnel, and thus are capable to bring our machines into operation as well as handing a running plant.