Product Code : 08
Price And Quantity
- Price Range
- 40000.00 - 400000.00 USD ($)
Our company offers a quality-oriented array of Steam Turbines that is generally employed for either co-generation of electricity or driving procedure equipment such as fibrizor, cane crusher mill, cutters and many more. In occurrence of co-generation of power the turbines in turn drive the generator. The basal input being steam that is mostly supplied by a boiler. These turbines may be industry specific and can customized to suit customer requirements. Used in several industries such as Steel, Paper, Sugar, Chemical, Nuclear etc, these are appreciated for their longevity and strength. There are various kinds of Steam Turbines available in the range, which are supported on functional designs and can be supplied including-
- Back Pressure Turbines
- Condensing Turbine
- Single / Multistage Turbines
Key features of Back Pressure Turbines:
- Can be both single or multi-stage, utilized for drive utilization or power generation application.
- These are of straight-back pressure types and find usage where back pressure steam is amply used to meet process conditions. The power generation is secondary to the process steam demand.
- Can be combined with bleed points (uncontrolled extractions) so as to conform to steam demands at mediate pressures. This activity is applicative when the bleed (medium pressure) steam volume need is low and pressure variances can be endured.
- Are of bleed cum back pressure types, in which one controlled extraction point is possible that can also be used to run into process steam demand at in-between pressure when volume demand is full and pressure fluctuations cannot be tolerated. These are of extraction cum back pressure variety.
Key features of Condensing Turbines:
Single Stage Turbines
- These yield high pressure steam, expand it in the turbine blades and nozzles and exhaust it to a condenser (capacitor) at less than atmospheric pressure.
- Utilized when power must be yielded with minimal steam consumption. These can also feature bleed points (uncontrollable extractions) to fit steam demands at average intermediate pressures.
- The provision is applicative when the bleed (medium pressure) steam volume demand is low-level and pressure alterations can be stick out.
- These can be of bleed cum condensing types and can find application primarily for power generation where bleed steam is needed for feed water heating (HP heater, de-aerator requirement and LP heater) and / or where bleed steam is used to run into small process demands.
- Highly economical, specifically used for smaller power capacities generally up to 2 MW.
- Accessible in different kinds of frame sizes and designs, horizontal (axial & radial split) and vertical alternatives are possible looking upon the necessity of the client.
- Some other design features involve overhung and bearings wheel arrangements, carbon or metallic seals, electronic, hydraulic or mechanical regulators.
- Automatic or electronic safety trip instrumentality, direct driven or with built-in gear boxes with appropriate lubrication systems.
Multistage turbines upto 10 MW power capacity Single stage turbines upto 2 MW power capacity
Back pressure steam turbines can either be single stage or multi-stage.
Back Pressure Turbines
These turbines can either be used for drive application or power generation application. These turbines are straight-back pressure type and find application where back pressure steam is fully utilized to meet process demands. The power generation is incidental to the process steam demand.
The back pressure turbine may also have bleed points (uncontrolled extractions) to satisfy steam demands at intermediate pressures. This provision is applicable when the bleed (medium pressure) steam volume demand is low and pressure variations can be tolerated. These turbines are of bleed cum back pressure type.
The back pressure turbine with one controlled extraction point is possible, this extraction steam is also used to meet process steam demand at intermediate pressure when volume demand is high and pressure variations cannot be tolerated. These turbines are of extraction cum back pressure type.
A condensing turbine take high pressure steam, expand it in the turbine nozzles and blades, and exhaust it to a condenser at lower than atmospheric pressure. It is principally used when power must be generated with minimum steam consumption. The condensing turbine may also have bleed points (uncontrolled extractions) to satisfy steam demands at medium intermediate pressures.
This provision is applicable when the bleed (medium pressure) steam volume demand is low and pressure variations can be tolerated. These turbines are of bleed cum condensing type.
Such turbines find application mainly for power generation where bleed steam is required for feed water heating (HP heater, LP heater and de-aerator requirement) and / or where bleed steam is utilized to meet small process demands.
Single Stage Turbines
Single stage steam turbines are economical and reliable machines which are generally used for smaller power capacities generally up to 2 MW. Various types of frame sizes and design horizontal (axial & radial split) and vertical options are possible depending upon the requirement of the client. Other design features include overhung and bearings wheel designs, metallic or carbon seals, electronic or hydraulic or mechanical governors, mechanical or electronic safety trip system, direct driven or with integral gear boxes with suitable lubrication systems.