We are exporter and manufacturer of Multiple Effect Evaporators mainly in countries Philippines, United States,Tanzania, Australia, Egypt, Argentina, Bolivia, Thailand, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Libya, Kenya, United Kingdom, Zambia etc. We are exporting Multiple Effect Evaporators to fulfill our buyers requirement on regular basis.
Contact or email for best Multiple Effect Evaporators at best rate.
Holding a client oriented approach, we are acknowledged as the respected manufacturer and supplier of Multiple Effect Evaporators. Being an important part of processing industries, these evaporators are widely demanded in dairy and food, sugar and pharmaceutical industries. Besides, these evaporators are manufactured using best quality raw material in compliance with predefined industry standards. Prior to dispatch, these apparatus are checked on various parameters. Clients can avail this range of Multiple Effect Evaporators in various specifications to meet their requirements.
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Easy to install
Type of Equipment The range of supply includes
Heavy Structural Fabrication Work is undertaken for various industrial sectors including-
- Pre-fabricated shed structures including box columns, rafters, purlins etc.
- Heavy crane supporting structures and platforms
- Machinery supports and structural works
- Heavy duty base frames works
- Storage tanks and silo fabrication
- Mineral and ore processing plants
- Cement plants
- Sugar plants
- Steel plants
- Power plants etc.
Various grades of steels as per national and international standard are used for Heavy Structural Fabrication Work. All plates and sections are of tested quality from well recognized suppliers including European suppliers. Some of the common grades of steels used are-
- IS 2062 Grade A/B/C,
- IS 2002 Grade I/II/III Boiler Quality,
- ASME SA 516 Grade 60/65/70,
- ASTM A 516 Grade 60/65/70
Upto 100 mm Th x 3500mm L on 3 roller rolling machine Welding Technique
Submerged metal Arc, MIG, TIG 2 mm to 8 mm electrodes Welder Qualification
WPS Qualified (attested and approved by third party inspection agency) Weld tests
- Ultrasonic testing
- Bend testing
- 100% on weld joints
Dynamic Balancing Sand Blasting
- Overhead hook cranes upto 75 MT lifting capacity
- 2 Bays with 75 MT, 1 bay with 25 MT
- Chamber size of 7000 mm x 7000 mm
- Furnace size of 4000 mm x 8000 mm